5.5ex II -- Long Version
If your instructor has given you extra problems which seem long and difficult, you may enter them on this page.
- Begin each derivation with a premise or assumption.
- If you want to do a number of problems on this one page, just type
"new" between them in the justification field.
- You can also name each new problem -- type "new" on line 1 and then
enter the problem number or other problem name.
- After you've finished the page, print it, then "reset"
so you can do further exercises. (Under "File" in the menu above,
you may select to print only one page and save resources.)
- If this page takes too long to load, or doesn't print well, go back to the
shorter 5.5ex II page. There's also an extra
long 5.5ex II page.