If your instructor has given you extra problems to do, you may enter them on this page.
- Begin each derivation with a premise or assumption.
- If you want to do a number of problems on this one page, just type
"new" between them in the justification field.
- You can also name each new problem -- type "new" on line 1 and then
enter the problem number or other problem name.
- After you've finished the page, print it, then "reset" so you
can do further exercises.
- If you would like more room on each page, so you can type more problems,
go to the long version.